You can return a product for up to 30 days from the fulfillment/shipping date. Dear Body by Meg only offers store credit for returns. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains, odors, makeup, deodorant, hair, or wear) and in original packaging.
Before you Process a Return:
- Returns are accepted for store credit only.
- Returns are usually processed within one to two days, but may take longer. Once our distribution center receives your returned order, please allow up to 10 days for us to inspect and process your return.
- The return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must be correctly processed through the Returns Portal. Dear Body by Meg items sent to our distribution center without a return done through the portal will take longer to process or may not be able to be processed. We are unable to guarantee your return will be processed if if is not started through the returns portal.
- If the return does not meet the return criteria, the return will be rejected and discarded and a refund will not be issued. Dear Body by Meg will not return rejected merchandise.
- Dear Body by Meg does not hold or accept responsibility for packages or items lost, stolen, or stuck in transit when being delivered back to our distribution center. We recommend using a trackable return method.
Damaged Items: Damaged items must be reported/emailed within three days of receipt with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dear Body by Meg is not responsible for normal wear and tear to items purchased.
If you have received the wrong item or have experienced another issue with your order, please contact email@example.com within 3 days of receipt with your order number and a picture of the items.
Considered final sale and may not be returned or exchanged for store credit or a refund.
- Sale/Clearance items and Exclusive Drops
- Products marked "Final Sale"
- Accessories- including but not limited to hats, stickers, phone cases and other items
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
Dear Body by Meg reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing”.
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items, or potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
- Dear Body by Meg items sent to our distribution center without a return processed through firstname.lastname@example.org will be discarded upon receipt and will not be refunded.
Similarly, Dear Body by Meg reserves the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
To Process a Return
By processing a return you acknowledge and have read the entire Return Policy and understand the terms.
Please use your email and order number to start your return below. Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.